Weee!!! Feeling good!!!!

Re-cap Recap of the week is here again! Wahaha…..

Fri, 14th Nov 2008

Friday, a boring day in sch and as such, all “no government” while in class. Whaha, guys, tink u know wat i meant. After sch, decided to accompany Shamus to Plaza Sing for lunch – Burger King! Yum yum… Reuben was so funny. He asked the counter lady, “A Whooper meal can make Quad Stacker?” Then I was tinking, WA, he just released from prison ah, wanna eat so much… Zzzz…. Then the lady told her can but gonna be very ex, then he kinda have tat actions of Mai liaoz…. LOL… I ate the mushroom swiss triple patties one. Shiok… Tink one day can try the 4 patties “BALLSY” Version. Yum yum, damn hungry again now while blogging. Zzzzz….. After lunch, Shamus went off to his WOW, Lich King launch event while Reuben set off to work. The rest – Hock, Bryant, Me, Ros, Jeremy, Yiquan, Ming Qing and Linda-pig came to my house. C I so good rite? Allow animals, all the more, a pig to enter my house. Wakakaka….. Some played mahjong while the rest played computer games. Yi Quan the funniest one. I let him play Deadspace on my 32” Lcd Tv, lights off and blasting sound with the monitor lighting dimmed. THENNNNNN, Ming Qing suddenly go in and “BOO” and Yiquan got a shock… LOL.. So scary meh the game? ZZZZZZZ…… Somemore I asked him if he play at home scary anot he say not scary. LOL… Cute, and yes, after some hours, all hungry le so I led them down to the usual Zhu Chao stall opposite Zhong Hua Sch. I ordered my fav. beef “fly” rice but cant finished eating. Sigh… These days, been getting those irritating giddy spells. Sucksssss…… Ok, back to story.  went back, cont to mahjong. And yesh yesh, the seldom wanna take photo me agreed to taking photo wif them earlier so no choice lor, pei them take. >< Photos attached below. Keke….

14112008614

14112008615

14112008617

14112008618

14112008619

Ok, tat’s all for Fri nite.

Sat, 15th Nov 2008

Stoned at home in the afternoon n y? Simple reason, woke up only in the afternoon ma. Wahahah… Then mum called me, ask me buy 4D, then I went do to central to get it done. Reaching the booth, I bought her numbers and WA, total 82 dollars… Zzzzz, me buy 1 big 1 small already so much le. She ah…. Zzzzz…. then I called her to tell her n ask her, y she dun buy 4D herself, her reason, if she buy, it will be 182 dollars and not 82 dollars. TRUE TRUE….. Zzzzzzz…… After buying went Mac’s buy fries w/o salt. Hehe, must learn to stay healthier le…. Had a dinner wif platoon mates and before I left home, stupid Chin Hock asked me if he can fly aeroplane! PUIIIII….. U fly me piak piak…. Knowing I may be late if I missed the bus, I told my brother, hu was using the com at tat time, to ignore him. In the end, we decided to go to this place at Katong to eat:

IMAGE_092

Sorry, for the blur picture. Haha. But this place, service is gd, food is cheap already and it could not get any better. They are celebrating their dunno wat anniversary and so we had a 20 per cent discount. Me ordered steak and carbonara pasta. YUM YUM, 2 main courses but not filling…. Food was gd and filling for most people except mayb the steak was abit too well done even though I asked for medium-well done. After which we cut cake for Chin Hock and Li Heng. Then after the cake, din know the waiter brought up a durian ice cream thingy up and all of us were laughing cos so much cake things to eat… Lol… Had fun though.. NEXT TIME GO THERE EAT AGAIN AHZ!!!! Hu wan go there eat can tell me, we go eat… ^^ Upon reaching home while scanning my old photos, suddenly my dad came back and asked, “Y din come airport fetch me.” Lol, so funny la, he himself tell me Sun nite come back then I stunned oso y suddenly he popped back home. Haha, so happy, grandma found some old photos of me. Found below!!!!! Forgive me for the lousy quality, no choice, lousy scanner and no money!!!!

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115223717

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115223844

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224019

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224113

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224214

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224336

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224445

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224635

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224751

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115224845

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115225132

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115225337

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115225431

Samsung CLX-216x Series_20081115225627

Sun, 16th Nov 2008

Slept well so woke up at 1pm, after which read papers and ate my cold prata. >< Thanks dad for helping me buy it though. ^^ After which, wanna help bro do up his com, after opening the plastic then I was like oops…. He bought a Sata hard disk which the com was using the old IDE connection only. Haha, so no choice, called Jeremy of the shop he bought from, ask can change anot then he say by right cannot, but still, THANKS AHZ!!!!! So lazy go alone so ask pig if she wanna join me anot since near her place oso. Then after which can eat ice monster since I had the craving for it. THENNNN, basket, pig jiu shi pig, ask me if I treating. Then I say ok lor. But thanks la, she gave me face follow me go there. LOL. NO PRIZE FOR U THOUGH. Was abit late cos Little India was packed as usual even in the afternoon. Tink soon it will become Big India. Reaching Sim Lim, proceeded to the shop lor, then changed the hard disk wif Jeremy. Surprisely, IDE was cheaper by 5 dollars, so he refunded me lor. Before he left, he jokingly said, MA FAN ONLY LA U!!! SORRY LA….!!!! Next time i go buy more things jiu shi le. Later on, proceeded to Ice monster. THEN THE PIG, NO ZHU JIAN ONE, follow me eat the same thing. But ok la, she wanted to pay herself. Since I agreed to earlier then I treated lor. No choice, buy heart abit if not will have to go alone… WAHAHHAA…. Ice monster was yummy! From which gotta thank her for following me to Suntec to look for bed tray. BUT THEY DUN HAVE…. ARGHHH WHERE IN SINGAPORE SELL BED TRAY????? After tat, I was hungry but she was not, weird rite? Wakaka…. So I decided to makan pepper lunch, then ask pig if she ate before, she said no. HOW CAN NVR EAT BEFORE? SO YUMMY LA!!!! Zzzzz…. But pepper lunch more expensive then the express, but still NICE LA….Zzzz… Everytime tok abt food only, my stomach will growl. Then I took one more spoon n ask pig to try. Later she say so so la, believe anot? her expression said something else lor. After dinner, wanted go home le, but saw got wat fair one at convention centre. So went in KLKK abit lor. But nothing much inside la. Some book fair, tv fair and Singtel roadshow. After which, go home! seeing tat the weather so good, decided to walk home. But since the pig stay at Little India there, abit de dangerous so walked her back first lor. So dark there la her house… Zzzzzz, give me stay oso dun wan!!!!!! After which, I cont. to walked down Boon Keng, Potong Pasir, Woodleigh and back home. During the walk, had lots of thoughts. Sigh.. Thoughts of not meeting up wif U today. Y are we owis in such a situation. Both of us hate to be in such a situation then y still owis end up like tat. Arghh… How nice if I could control my temper. I know I have been harsh, but, sigh…. Nvm, it’s my fault. Sorry! Reaching home, went to bathe then remembered Chris told me abt the “Ken Lee” Song by some Bulgarian Idol. So I went to search Youtube. The wonders of Youtube is neverending. It allows people to upload nice videos… KEEP THE NICE VIDEOS ROLLING MAN!!! Below is the Ken Lee song. ENJOY!!!!

Tat’s all for this week. Hope next week, we will be alright. Looking forward to gd newsssss…. I LOVE U, DEAR! Missing you ><