New Digital Set-up Box

Hehe… Well.. I have been stoning these few days at home cos my budget tight tight le. Sobsssss…. So those people who have been calling rich boy, Stop doin so! Blehz… Well, boring as it maybe, I happened to browse through my new Starhub bill and realise, whoa, every month paying 100 plus is rather high, how to cut cost lei? Sigh… Then Flipping over the letter, I saw Rewards point, and went to surf Starhub webby and realised I could actually exchanged the points of a new digital box – usual every month abt 4 dollars. So still alright la. Haha.. As such, decided to meet my mama for dinner at old house then after which went straight down to Plaza Sing wif my papa. It took a rather short period of time and after which, come home continue to stone. Can fight wif Statue of Liberty for “most still award” le. keke.. No offence no offence. ^^