Quite some time no blog le Sorry!

Weee I have not been blogging for quite some time n a few of my frens have been blowing me to do so. So tadaaaaa, tat is wat I m gonna do now. Have not been feeling well so cant blog. Now better le, thanks all for the concern I have been receiving.

Recap Time: ><

31 Oct 2008

Was is sch for almost the whole day. Cos got the exam to take which was scheduled at 7pm. Zzzz…. So no choice lor, after morning lesson, stayed in sch n absorb as much as I can. Turned out scored 920/1000 for it. Hehe… Quite happy thought can go home after tat, who knows, maple group call n say coming to pick me up from my house…. Zzzzz then cannot rest le lor, reached home only gotta pack n go. No time to even take a shower. Thanks Nottiboy for the lift though, if not, I might not turn up oso. Hahaha… Meibao took alot of photos and since there are sooo soooo many, I dun planned to post all here. The link is given below though. Those interested may take a look.

Maple Chalet (31st Oct - 13th Nov 2008)

Actually, I din know go for the chalet, it to celebrate Ah ma’s B’day countdown which is on the 1st. Whahaha…… Well, B’day ger or rather B’day AH MA seems happy. See 4 urselves:

2995042605_abe8cd4d27

Dunno y so happy oso. SO OLD LE STILL HAVE NEW PHONE… WAHAHHA… GIF ME BETTER LAAAAAA!!!!! Keke.. Kidding kidding… ><

Me and the AH MA:

 2995894764_a2844d923b

Welll, B’day ger glad u like ur B’day present!!! COS ALL OF US HOLE IN POCKET LE!!!!! Zzzzz…. U had better live long enough to use the phone. Wakakaka….

Tat nite, saw something so funny. Nvm I shall name tat irritating guy “ASS”. Apparently. ASS and a few others were playing Big 2. Thennnn, while another grp was watching a movie, then reach climax all stared into the direction of the tv. Left tat ASS then who was giving out cards. Then, though my eyes were on the tv, my side view caught a glimpse of wat the ASS was doing, After giving out the cards, he looked through the 4 sets of cards n picked all the 2s cards and form a diamond 3 flush. Whaha.. then he put back the cards. Then later, I tink Kevin saw it oso and pretended, “I WANTED this set of cards” – pointing to the set in front of the ASS. After opening up the cards, the Ass pretended again, “WA THIS SET OF CARDS SO NICE, SURE WIN ONE HOH?” LIKE DUHZ la, DUN TREAT ALL OF US like idiots laaaaaaa. Zzzzz… After the show it was ard 1 plus am? Then decided go play bowling. BUT THEN ALL THE LANES FULL LA SO SAD! Then must put my name. Then the counter girl is so “smart”. She asked me wat name? I said Kevyn Teo, then after a while she asked again. Then I repeated like 2 3 times again “Kevyn Teo”. If she spelled Kevin Teo still ok. SHE SPELLED “KELVIN LIU” ZZZZZZZZ…. Maciam the name for her own understanding. In the end, all the queue number got mixed up oso. Then again, while waiting, THE ASSS again said, “Aiya, no need play le la, 3am close, now list still so long, TML THEN PLAY LA”. Chinwee then got so pissed off and said no matter how hard he tried persuading him to not play, he will still wait. SO LOYAL TO ME.. TOUCHED.. COME KISS KISS!!!! MARIO CHIN WEE BELOW!

2995906462_97f7a1eafb

Kevin and Joey oso stayed n we waited till ard 2.45 am then got lanes. Then we realised, next day, sat, lanes are closed for competition until 9pm. ASS happy waiting, we all go home liaoz!!!! WAHAHHAA…had 6 games free and play like soooo fun. There got 32 lanes and new smooth lanes.. Weee.. Best, the ASS came back from makan and saw us playing and wanted to play. WAHAHAH really an ASSSSs rite? Then can c, he wanted compete wif me silently. I let him lor, In the end, my score 161 his 115. SUCKER TAKE TAT! >< Opps, sorry ah, spoiling my own image of INNOCENT BOY BOY!!! Keke…After bowling, go back POM on the bed and Zzzzz le….

1st Nov 2008

Woke up and realised almost everyone not in, so lazed ard. Then when they came back, I knew they sure take photo of those sleeping, as such, I covered blanket lor and then they say, WAAAA LIKE MUMMY! Zzzzzz…. Look like mehz?

2995849688_623688dbfc

Then wake up totally, thought got better things to do only to realise, most started to play card games again…. Zzzzz come chalet play card games, might as well play at my house rite? Zzzz… Then I followed Chin Wee back to his house and played wif Pawche. Poor Pawche having her period so bleed bleed. She look so tired la, poor dog…. Then Chin Wee played dota one rd then we head over back to the chalet to have our bbq.

Upon reaching the chalet, some seem tired and wanna go back soon and the ASS make the fire, or rather, all we c is smoke and no fire… Whaha, then Chin Wee and me gonna remake the fire. More work for us only. Zzzzz… But hoh, i seldom go bbq eat chicken wing de. Then after trying 1, I ate alot more la, like 10? 15? Thanks Mei Bao for the deliciously marinated food. After the bbq, went back ard 9plus in a cab. A few photos are shown below. Hahaha!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Group Photo

2995822222_d9a99a39d5

The Fire Starters: From left: Kevyn, Chin Wee, Kevin 

2995825602_f855f20501

The “GIFTED” Shirt

2995829496_a57b33c8c7

The Smiley Shirt

2995816884_e5cafeba2b

2nd Nov 2008

Woke up, felt abit weird in my throat, mayb it’s de bbq ba. But nvm once in a blue moon still ok. Then set off to Vivo, wanted surprised Dear wif a MP3 for her B’day, but thought ask her choose herself better. She seems happy though there was no surprise this year. Sorry Dear, was not feeling well. Then wanted catch a show after tat, SAW V? Haha, Too bad timing was bad as she gotta go back home for dinner. As such, head to my house instead and downloaded some songs before going back to her place. Least expected, after pizza dinner, I felt so weak, I slept in her room for a while and after which, knew I was running a fever, Sigh.. Next day got sch, so come home lor……

3rd Nov 2008

Usually ard 8am I wld have left home, but ard 8 plus am, I heard sms and just could not get myself to wake up. Then 9 plus am Yiquan called me n asked me y not going to sch? Cos he brought my hard disk. So sorry dude. After which, I went back sleep…. Woke up ard 1pm, Dad was ard and I told him, cannot, I gotta c a doc. So dragged myself to the clinic. Upon seeing the doctor, he asked “so how are u feeling?” Then I said weak lor but like no fever, runny nose, no cough no sore throat but wif migraine. Then he took my temperature and he said U are running a fever of 38.4 degree celsius. So, he prescribed some medicine and after lunch, I went back to sleep.

4th Nov 2008

Sian, woke up only start to sneeze sneeze sneeze then saw thick thick blood on my mucus… Sigh… Tink too hitter le….. No choice lor, wait a few days and c wat happens.

9th Nov 2008

Today, decided to go c a doctor again, this time, I went to the one recommended by my father. Doc say most prob is a blood vessel burst or wat, as such he asked me if I wan the normal antibiotics or the expensive one, then I said expensive one lor but din know, Zzzzzz, 35 dollars for 1 box inside only 10 tablets. SO EXPENSIVE LA….. But no choice ba, total bill came up to ard 64 dollars. Zzzzz… Pocket one hole again….

10th Nov 2008

Feeling better today so went to sch, after which, 10 classmates wanted to come to my place to play tennis. So after sch, we went Vivo City for lunch. Wanted eat Burger King de, but then alot of people so changed venue to Long John Silvers. After which, took the North-East Line to Kovan to collect my tennis racket which I had sent in earlier for re-stringing. Sigh, sad thing was came back was still drizzling. So sorry people, all gotta play in the rain… But glad, all seem happy then. Haha.. Next time play again ah!!!!! ><

OK, Tat’s all folks. Will update again when there are interesting stuffs. ><